Monster High dolls are some of the most popular toys on the market right now. If you have a daughter who loves these dolls, you know just how hard it can be to pick out the best one. With so many different dolls to choose from, it can be tough to decide which one is right for your child. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the best Monster High dolls available right now and help you decide which one is perfect for your child!
What Is a Monster High Doll?
Monster High dolls are a line of toys based on the popular franchise. The first doll was created by Mattel in 2010, and since then, there have been different designs produced! These collectible dolls can be purchased online or at most major retailers like Target or Walmart for around $50 to $200 each (depending on which one you get). However, the price could be higher since the Monster High dolls have already ceased manufacturing, and looking for brand new dolls are getting quite rare. Because of this, you should always check for reviews of a Monster High doll before buying to make sure the price is right.
The Monster High dolls are based on a group of high school students who attend a school for monsters. The characters are all based on classic monster movie archetypes, like vampires and werewolves. The dolls themselves come in different skin colors and hairstyles, so there is definitely something for everyone!
Why Are They So Popular?
These dolls are popular because they offer something different than other toys on the market today. The monster theme makes them appealing to kids who want their playtime spooky but not too scary – perfect for Halloween! They also come in many styles so that you can collect all your favorites or just one particular character type like Dracula’s daughter Draculaura.
The Best Monster High Dolls So Far
Now that we know a little bit more about what Monster High dolls are, let’s take a look at the best ones ever produced – so far.
- Draculaura: First on our list is the ever-popular Draculaura doll. This vampire-themed doll is perfect for any little girl who loves monsters but still wants to be a princess! It comes in many different styles, like with fangs or without them; long hair or short. And there are so many colors of skin tone that you can find one that matches your child’s favorite color too.
- Clawdeen Wolf: Clawdeen Wolf is another great doll from Mattel – perfect for kids who want to be fierce like a werewolf! This doll is perfect for little tomboys and has lots of different outfits and accessories to choose from. Plus, she comes in many different skin tones so that every child can feel like they have their own Clawdeen Wolf doll!
- Lagoona Blue: Lagoona Blue is a mermaid-inspired Monster High doll who loves to swim, sing and play with her best friend, Gillington “Gil” Webber. She comes in many different colors of hair so that every child can find their own personal style! Plus, you wouldn’t believe how much fun it would be to have a Lagoona Blue doll in your bathtub – just make sure to keep the water out of her eyes!
- Frankie Stein: Frankie Stein is one of the original Monster High dolls and is still one of the most popular. She’s perfect for kids who want to be spooky but also stylish, as she has lots of different outfits to choose from. Frankie Stein is also the daughter of Frankenstein, so she has some pretty cool accessories like bolts in her neck!
- Ghoulia Yelps: Ghoulia is a zombie-themed Monster High doll who comes with all kinds of gruesome accessories like bandages, gauze, and even some fake blood! She’s perfect for kids who want to be spooky but not too scary.
- Cleo De Nile: Cleo De Nile has been around since 2010 – making her one of the first Monster High dolls ever made. Her name means “Queen of Nile” in ancient Egypt, so she comes with lots of cool accessories like a jeweled scepter and gold-colored headdress! Cleo De Nile was also designed by Mattel artist Kellee Riley as part of the Monster High team, so she’s definitely one of the coolest dolls around.
- Weberella: Weberella is a Spider Queen-themed Monster High doll. She comes with lots of accessories like webs and spider legs that make her even more fun to play with! The best part about this doll, though? Her hair changes color when you put it in water, so if your child wants their own personal style, they can always change hers by adding some water to her hair!
- Abbey Bominable: Abbey is a Yeti-themed Monster High doll who loves snow, skiing, and sledding. She comes with lots of cool accessories like skis and goggles that make her even more fun to play with! The best part about this Monster High Abbey Bominable doll, though? Her hair changes color when you put it in water, so if your child wants their own personal style, they can always change hers by adding some water to her hair!
- Toralei Stripe: Toralei is a cat-themed Monster High doll who comes with lots of cool accessories like earrings and a collar that make her even more fun to play with! The best part about this doll, though? Her hair changes color when you put it in water, so if your child wants their own personal style, they can always change hers by adding some water to her hair!
The best Monster High doll is hard to choose! There are so many different dolls and accessories to choose from it’s impossible not to find one that fits your child’s unique personality. From Frankie Stein, who loves being spooky but still stylish, Toralei Stripe, who likes wearing cat-themed clothes, or Abbey Bominable, who prefers snow and skiing – the possibilities are endless when you shop for a Monster High Doll!