In a few more months, the season of gift-giving will be upon us. Christmas is a time to show our appreciation for employees, clients, and stakeholders. With hundreds of gifts to choose from, wine always comes out as a top choice.
If you are a busy New Yorker, you could order from an alcohol delivery nyc service. You do not have to go around shops to haggle for bulk cost. Alcohol delivery in NYC service partners with local stores to get you the lowest price possible. Just order online and wait for the delivery the next day.
Why Give Wine?
Wine gives out a professional and polished vibe. Their beautiful packaging can impress even the most discerning person. Wine also appeals to a wide variety of people.
How to Choose the Perfect Wine
With over 10,000 varieties of grape wines, choosing the perfect bottle is a daunting task. Here are some factors to consider when selecting your wine gifts.
- Made by a reputable producer. The vintage or quality from the world’s best wine producers is exceptional. Before making that purchase, arm yourself with information about the best producers from around the world.
- High-in-quality. Wines of high quality have a perfect balance of flavors. There is no harsh flavor that disturbs the palate. They are also not too sweet or acidic.
- Ready to drink. Not everyone has a cellar in their homes to age wines. Give wines that your receiver can drink and enjoy at once.
- Rare or unusual. A valued client or employee would appreciate the rarity of your wine gift. It would be great to receive wines that are not readily available from the local liquor store.
- Within budget. Corporate gifts must meet the balance between a reasonable price and good quality.
Here are some wine suggestions that will make your gift-giving easier:
- 2015 Grave -A-Pomero. This red wine is composed of 91% Merlot and 9 % Cabernet Franc. It has a fresh taste despite the depth of the fruit flavors. You can taste fleshy fig, boysenberry, and blackberry. There is also a delicate, warm charcoal note.
- 2008 Chateau d’ Aiguille. This wine is a combination of crushed blackberry, kirsch, violet, and licorice. You will taste the beautiful balance of the fruity flavors and the acidity.
- 2016 Tor-Chardonnay Cuvee Torchiana Beresini Vineyard. This white wine is a harmony of tropical flavors like lemon pie, key lime, lanolin, and orange blossom. Its fresh yet subdued taste is a delight for any palate.
- Non-Vintage Tattinger – Bret Prestige Rose. It is a bottle of delectably fruity champagne with strawberry and raspberry flavors. This sparkling wine is a perfect match for fruit-based desserts.
- Non-Vintage Billecart- Salmon Brut Reserve. It is light and subtle champagne. This sparkling wine is an exquisite blend of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Pinot Meunier. You may serve this wine through the whole course of the meal.
These wines have received accolades from wine connoisseurs and critics. You will make any receiver feel special with these gifts. Make your gifts stand out with wines that you have thoughtfully picked.