Green Tea and Weight Loss
There have been number of ways one can lose his/her weight but the method which is going to be discussed here is probably the oldest and the easiest one, you just have to drink “certain tea”…sounds great let’s see what to consider while having this magical sort of tea.
1. So many people start a day with a cup of tea or a coffee but when you are on a race of losing your weight then you must replace your morning tea/coffee with green tea; it will do the multi purpose task giving you the energy required to start the day and making your metabolism activated.
2. It is advisable by many physicians that having green tea number of times in a day will have more impact on your weight losing struggle; what about drinking it after every meal?
3. Perseverance is the key if you really want to see the results; you got to have a patient mindset and keep having green tea even if you don’t notice any sign of losing weight, a long run green tea routine will make your body adaptable to it.
4. Experience has no match with anything else so talking to someone experienced and who has successfully lost his weight just having a green tea, will be really beneficial. Things can be learnt from the experienced ones.
5. A little exercise just after the morning green tea will have very good impact not only on your mood but also on your body weight, a study shows morning walk can reduce your weight around three pounds in a month.
6. Different brands of green tea are available in a market but there are few with the intention of “losing weight”, so be careful what you bring with yourself (Tava Tea is one of the brands used as weight losing supplement).
7. In order to boost up the positive effects of green tea one must come up with a plan that should be applied parallel to drinking green tea, simple exercise will do the job as well.